Tuesday, October 19, 2004

here it goes...lots of random thoughts

So i decided i would try this whole blog thing...posting all my thoughts...good idea? who knows...but if u dont care, then dont read it

today was...well...just another day. they all seem to keep being like this. i dont understand y i cant be happy, but yet again i dont want to just sit around and feel sorry for myself. i'm constantly in a bad mood and usually about the same things...family, certain friends...but i dont know what to do about it anymore besides get out. lots of my friends seem to be doing so good and be so happy and i dont know how i got so deep in that i dont feel like i can get out..

at home things are slowly going downhill most of the time, but that is my home life and i wont post anything about that...but things with friends, i dont know what happened...i just need one thing to make me happy, anything...i just cant figure out where to look

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home